Pet Wash Locations – Where to Install a Self-Serve Pet Wash
It’s no secret that people across europe love their pets. What some people may not realize, however, is that pet owners in the europe are spending an increasingly larger amount of money on their furry, scaly and feathered family members every year.
Find a Pet Wash
If you’re a pet owner and your dog has rolled around in the mud in the past, you can probably remember asking yourself, “Is there a dog washing station near me where I can rinse this mess off my dog easily and affordably?” If you’re an established or aspiring entrepreneur, you may find yourself asking something like this now that you’re aware of the forecasted growth in the european pet industry, “Is there a self-service pet wash near me that I can check out as a possible business venture?”
Whether you’re one of the millions of europeans who own a pet that needs to be washed at least once in a while or you’re interested in possibly opening a local dog wash, having a list of dog bath places can be helpful. With that in mind, we’ve put together a list of All Paws Pet Wash locations and we invite you to visit them all.
If you’re looking for the nearest dog wash that has an All Paws Pet Wash bathing station, we encourage you to visit findapetwash.com. When you do, you’ll be able to see every location that has one of our installations. If you decide to join the list of All Paws Pet Wash locations, your business will be added to the list of locations consumers can find at findapetwash.com. Being added to this prestigious list of businesses will increase your location’s visibility and drive traffic to your business.
Think of it this way – the next time someone in your area wonders, “Is there a self-serve pet wash near me?” they’ll instantly think of your location after they see your business listed on findapetwash.com.
All Paws Pet Wash: The Perfect Partner for a Car Wash
As you can tell from the partial list of All Paws Pet Wash locations provided in the previous section, many different kinds of commercial and residential properties have one of our pet washes at their location. While you may not automatically put them together, a car wash and dog wash are natural partners.
What makes a pet car wash so appealing? From a pet owner’s perspective, a car wash with a pet wash gives an owner the chance to accomplish two tasks at once. They can have their vehicle cleaned and their pet washed at the same time without having to change locations. This convenience saves them money on fuel and it saves them valuable time they would have spent traveling between a car wash and the nearest dog wash.
From the point of view of the owner of a doggy car wash, having a car wash and dog wash at the same commercial location makes sense because both services require some of the same things. Both a car wash and dog wash require water, for instance. If your car wash pre-exists your pet wash, you’ll already have the piping necessary to feed water to your dog wash. You’ll also have a drainage system in place to prevent shampoos, conditioners or pet treatments from escaping into the environment.
If you add a dog wash to your car wash, you can make your business more attractive to a broader base of consumers. A car wash for dogs doesn’t just attract motorists. It also has the potential to attract pet owners, including those who normally wash their automobiles at home. This benefit gives you the chance to convert the people who wash their cars at home or at another commercial car wash into loyal clients.
The average cost to have a pet groomed in the UK is currently £55 per appointment. The typical cost of a self-service pet wash that lasts 12 minutes is only £10. This difference represents significant savings for your customers every time they use your dog car wash instead of a professional groomer. Depending on how much it costs to have a vehicle washed at your location, this means your clients may be able to have their pet and automobile washed for less than it costs to have their pet professionally groomed just once.
With more money left in their pockets than they would have if they’d gone to a professional groomer, your customers may choose to buy some of your retail products in addition to having their cars and pets washed for less. Attracting new clients, boosting retail sales and creating a new income stream. That’s an impressive list of potential benefits that having a car wash with a dog wash can provide.
While that list is impressive, there’s another meaningful advantage to pairing a dog wash with your car wash. This marriage of sought-after services also gives you the chance to partner with businesses you might not have had anything in common with before. This prospect can help you improve your brand image and gives you the opportunity to create lasting goodwill in the community.
Potential Locations for an All Paws Pet Wash
Just like a car wash is a great place for a pet bathing station by All Paws Pet Wash, many other commercial and residential properties are also fantastic locations for one of our installations. Here are just a few ideas about where you can put a pet wash station created by All Paws Pet Wash:
- Apartment Buildings: If you own or manage an apartment building that allows residents to have pets, you may want to add an indoor pet wash near your laundry area since the necessary water supply will already be in place. Alternatively, you can have an outdoor dog wash station installed in a common area. You can market your new pet wash as a free amenity and increase the rent you charge to make up for its cost or you can charge your tenants to use your pet wash on a per-use basis.
- Petrol Stations with a Car Wash: Similar to independent car washes, petrol stations with a self-serve car wash are ideal locations for a pet wash. You can convert one of your existing bays into a dog wash or you can contact All Paws Pet Wash to learn more about our customisable installations.
- Caravan Parks: Many people travel with their pets and those who frequent caravan parks are no exception. With a lot of motorists staying at a given caravan park for an extended period of time, perhaps even permanently or semi-permanently, installing a pet wash is a great idea. Regardless of whether you install an indoor or outdoor dog wash as a free or fee-based amenity, pet owners who stay at your caravan park will appreciate the convenience of being able to clean their pet without having to leave the premises.
- Beaches: There isn’t much that’s better than seeing a dog frolic in the surf, is there? While your dog may love the water and rolling around in the sand, taking a dog to the beach often means sand in the car and a bath for your pet at home. You can prevent pet owners from having to worry about their cars or clogged drains by installing an outdoor pet wash at the beach. This amenity not only helps pet owners whose dogs love the ocean, but it’s also a great business opportunity for you to make money.
- Pet Rescues and Shelters: Many pet rescues and shelters operate on strict budgets that don’t allocate a lot of money for grooming. If you manage a rescue or shelter, you can install a pet wash by All Paws Pet Wash so your staff members can bathe the pets under your care themselves, which can save your organization significant sums of money over time.
- Campgrounds: When you think about everything people do with their dogs at campgrounds – hiking, swimming, playing and more – and everything a dog can get into at a typical campground, it’s easy to imagine why installing a pet wash at a campground is a good idea. Very few people want to sleep with a smelly or dirty dog in their tent, and you can capitalize on that by installing an outdoor dog wash station at a nearby campground.
The list of possible locations for an indoor or outdoor pet wash is only limited in size by your imagination. A senior citizen community and an assisted living facility that allows pets are wonderful locations for dog wash stations. A hospital that works with therapy dogs is also a great place to install a pet wash station.
Here are a few additional locations where you may want to consider installing a pet wash by All Paws Pet Wash:
- Convenience Stores
- Pet Stores
- Dog Parks
- Pet-Friendly Hotels
- Veterinary Clinics and Hospitals
- Dog day cares
- dog beaches
If you operate your own grooming shop, you may even want to have a self-serve pet wash station installed at your location!
Contact All Paws Pet Wash
Are you ready to learn more about the self-serve pet wash niche of the pet industry? You can learn how to get started in this market by clicking here.
If you’ve already decided that opening a pet wash is the right move for you, you’re probably wondering what your options are. All Paws Pet Wash offers numerous highly customisable options that will work at just about any kind of location. You can get more information about the pet wash options we offer by clicking here.
If you’d like to discuss the potential of owning and operating a pet wash by All Paws Pet Wash or you’d like to talk about the specific dog wash requirements you have at your location, we encourage you to contact us. We’ll discuss everything with you and help you determine if owning a pet wash is the right decision for you. We’ll also help you decide which pet wash is appropriate for your specific location.
Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org